Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all my friends and loved ones who have cast away time and energy and life and breath and sanity and dignity and personal boundaries in the pursuit of raising small humans in hopes of training them to be serviceable members of society, instead of Congresspeople.
There is never a guarantee of success or appreciation, but I appreciate the mothers in my life.
Yesterday [Wife] and I had a good conversation about my mom's lasting impact on how we parent the Reddoch spawn. Although we've missed my mom for the last nine years, my kids continue to reap the benefits of the privilege of being her grandchildren.
So this is me hoisting a beer in honor of moms I know.
I am still drinking it out of the bottle, and I am not using a coaster.
Keep on Mom-ing, Moms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments. I'm like E.T. and Reese's Pieces with them. Don't leave me a monkey turd instead of a Reese's Piece.