Sunday, May 19, 2013

Fall, Winter, Spring, Shirtless

For those of you who have not met me in real life, I probably have to explain what happens every summer when I remove my shirt.

Every single summer in the eyes of women, I am inextricably linked to the image of Daniel Craig shirtless.


It's probably because we share a common Scottish heritage; we are both vital, virile animals that can bend a woman's will until she begs us to please for god's sake put the shirt back on before she loses all self-control.

We are linked.  I have not yet met a woman who can gaze upon me bare-chested and not think to herself, "I wish it was Daniel Craig shirtless instead of this guy.  I am going to lose control of my lunch".

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments. I'm like E.T. and Reese's Pieces with them. Don't leave me a monkey turd instead of a Reese's Piece.