Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Dead and Disorderly


Honestly, when I die, *

* (Unexpectedly, way too early, either while quietly reading or from combining chairs, books, a big bag of dog food and a coat hanger to try and get at something high and out of reach)

I would like this reminder at my funeral.

Then I would like everybody under eighteen years old to be instructed to leave the room so the adults could hear all the graphic testimonials about my sexual exploits.

Not that there would BE any (it would still be a classy funeral, after all) but each of those children would remember FOREVER how life-changing and world-expanding a lover I must have been.  It will inspire the kids and give them something to strive for.

The adults can mingle, or play board games or something while the kids are away.

Thank you, Aaron Freeman
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aaron_Freeman

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments. I'm like E.T. and Reese's Pieces with them. Don't leave me a monkey turd instead of a Reese's Piece.